English Toffee Hot Cappuccino Bombs
Makes 4 Hot Cappuccino Bombs
INGREDIENTS (divided, for use)
1 cup butterscotch baking chips
4 heaping tablespoons instant English toffee flavored cappuccino mix
4 heaping tablespoons (plus 1/2 cup for topping) bittersweet baking chips
4 heaping tablespoons mini marshmallows
Steamed milk, for serving
Measuring cups and spoons
Microwave safe plate
Handstand Kitchen® I ❤️ COCOA Deluxe Cocoa Bomb and Hot Chocolate Set
- Silicone cocoa bomb mold
- Melting pot with lid
- Fill melting pot with 1/2 cup butterscotch baking chips; attach lid.
- Microwave 30 seconds at 50% power and stir. Repeat until chips are just melted.
- Place 3/4 tablespoon melted butterscotch into each cavity.
- Brush the butterscotch evenly over bottom and up sides of each cavity.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Rinse out melting pot and repeat steps 1 to 4.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes, until shells have set.
- Carefully pop shells out of mold; place on parchment paper.
- Fill half of shells with 1 heaping tablespoon each of English toffee cappuccino mix, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Heat a microwave safe plate in microwave for 1 minute or until very warm.
- Place open side of each remaining shell down onto warm plate to soften edges.
- Press each top shell down gently onto a filled bottom shell, fitting halves together to seal to make round bombs.
- Use brush dipped in melted butterscotch to smooth out the seam, if necessary.
- Thoroughly clean melting pot. Fill with 1/2 cup dark chocolate baking chips; attach lid.
- Microwave 30 seconds at 50% power and stir. Repeat until chips are just melted. Allow to cool down some.
- Dip a spoon into melted mixture and drizzle over each bomb, to decorate.
- Refrigerate bombs until ready to serve.
To serve: place one cappuccino bomb in large mug. Slowly pour steaming hot milk over the top and watch the cappuccino bomb open! Stir and enjoy.