1. How do I track my order?
In your order confirmation, you will find a button named "Track My Order."
2. Do I pay sales tax?
You only have to pay sales tax if you are located in the same state as our warehouse.
3. Who do I contact if there is a problem with my order?
Please email Orders@HandstandKitchen.com and we are happy to help!
1. What is the recommended age range for Handstand Kitchen products?
We recommend our products for children age 6 and up. We highly recommend for adults of any age too!
1. How do you cook with silicone? Is it safe?
Our baking molds are made of food grade, BPA free silicone and are 100% safe for the oven. Use the specified measurements and temperatures whether our exclusive recipes or your family favorites.
2. Can I reuse the silicone molds?
All silicone molds are reusable and made to last.
3. What are the care instructions?
Silicone molds are oven, freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe, and temperature safe from -40°F to 428°F (-40°C to 220°C).
4. How do I wash the silicone molds?
Rinse before cleaning and put in the top rack of your dishwasher.
5. Why are my baked goods sticking to the silicone?
For our silicone baking molds to work best, grease the mold very well, and wait for the items to completely cool before removing. Otherwise, baked goods will stick or tear!
1. What are the cookie cutters made out of?
2. Are cookie cutters dishwasher safe?
Yes, but please put in top rack.
1. Can we cut hot food?
Our knife sets are FDA approved are temperature safe from -4°F to 212°F (-20°C to 100°C).
2. Can The Chopping Block knives be sharpened?
No, knives are made of nylon plastic and serrated, but cannot be sharpened to maintain safety.
1. What are the aprons made of?
Our aprons are made of 100% cotton and are machine washable. Please note to hang dry or lay flat to dry.
Have another question? We've got answers!